Skip To Main Content

24/25 Enrollment & Withdrawal Info

  • Online enrollment for the school year is open. Click on the link to enroll a new student (New Student Registration). Once online enrollment is complete, email to make an appointment to turn in enrollment paperwork.  
  • New Student Enrollment - Please bring or upload in the online enrollment portal the following forms to complete school enrollment: 3 proofs of residency (deed/mortgage/lease/rental agreement and 2 utility bills), immunization form or exemption form, birth certificate, social security card, parent/guardian ID, and any custody papers or court documents.
  • Returning Student Enrollment - You will need to provide 3 current proofs of residency (deed/mortgage/lease/rental agreement and two utility bills) and an updated immunization (if needed, the nurse will let you know). Provide the school with any updated custody or court documents.
  • Withdrawal - You must withdraw your child from the school he/she is currently enrolled in order to enroll in another school. To withdraw your child from Margaret Elementary, contact the counselor at or call 205-629-5034 ext. 3503 to schedule an appointment. You will need to provide the student's name and the name of the school the student will be enrolling.